Thursday, February 18

Random





It's been awhile since I've blogged.
I would really like to say something interesting but
I have a test to study for so I'll have to save the stories for later ...


Here are a few pictures from the last few months! :)

My favorites!


.............................................



Eighteenth Birthday!
Flowers from Jason! :)


My favorite cousin, Janet! :)

( Yes, we realize how awful I look... but it's okay. Feel the love.. )

Baby Carter and his favorite person ever...

Operation Christmas Child -- promise I had pants on.


Emmanuel :)





May ... It's getting closer!


NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!
I can't begin to explain how excited I am!




The best Daddy in the world -- at my favorite place
APPLEBEES!!! :)



Goodbye to my long hair ..... :)





and THIS ... is just beautiful!
God is good .......


I'll be back... Promise!!!















1 comment:

Janet Lea said...

so glad you are updating like a normal blogger!!